OA Adjuster™ 3
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides the highest average amount of condylar separation. (Komistek Study—head-to-head comparisons of commercially available OTS OA knee braces.)
- The combination of the durability of aluminum and leveraging the strength of nano MAG™ make it lightweight and tough.
- Sleek design combines a new calf contour design and an evolution in nano MAG material science.
- DonJoy’s Adjuster™ Technology offloads a little – or a lot – and nano MAG Technology on the offloading side provides lightweight function with the strength of aircraft-grade aluminum. Floating hinges allow a contoured, personalized fit for all levels of activity.
- Pioneered by DonJoy, it provides clinically proven ligament stability* with:
- 1. anterior thigh anchor
2. posterior tibia anchor
3. lower thigh strap pushes femur anteriorly
4. anterior tibia strap applies an active constant load to prevent anterior tibial translation.
- The posterior calf cuff is contoured to enhance overall brace suspension for various levels of activity and it is designed to fit a variety of body shapes and sizes.
- Included in the accessory bag for additional brace customization. With significant weight reduction, internally mounted strap tabs and a contoured calf cuff, OA Adjuster 3 is engineered to stay in place.
PDAC Assigned L1845.
Lock and off-Load TechnologyTM | Floating Hinge | Swiveling D-Ring
|Part Number||Affected Compartment||Leg|
6″ Above Mid-Patella
|Brace Size||Thigh Circumference|
|x = 1 = XS||13″ – 15.5″ (33cm – 39cm)|
|x = 2 = S||15.5″ – 18.5″ (39cm – 47cm)|
|x = 3 = M||18.5″ – 21″ (47cm – 53cm)|
|x = 4 = L||21″ – 23.5″ (53cm – 60cm)|
|x = 5 = XL||23.5″ – 26.5″ (60cm – 67cm)|
|x = 6 = XXL||26.5″ – 29.5″ (67cm – 75cm)|
|x = 7 = XXXL||29.5″ – 32″ (75cm – 81cm)|