From the Patient, For the Patient
Why not give your patients what they are looking for?
- A natural alternative to synthetic fillers without the concern of allergic reactions or unwanted side effects.
- A non surgical, biologic approach for tissue healing and regeneration using their own platelet derived growth factors and/or progenitor cells (9)
According to several studies, Platelet Rich Plasma must contain platelet counts at least 4-6 times baseline in order to be therapeutic. (3,4)PRP is rich in platelet growth factors as well as a fibrin matrix- the essentials for inducing collagen production and skin rejuvenation (2,5) as well as tissue healing and regeneration (9)
Known applications for PRP include, but are not limited to:
Sports Medicine / Pain Management
- Intra Articular for Degenerative Joint Disease and Osteoarthritis (10,11)
- Neuropathic Pain (12)
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (13)
- Epicondylitis (14)
- Plantar Fasciitis (15)
- Tendon and Muscle Injury (16)
Known applications for PPP include, but are not limited to:
Platelet Poor Plasma is a rich source of fibrin matrix which has been used for extra injection sites including the hands and upper arms, or a mask post laser resurfacing. (7,8)