From the Patient, For the Patient
Give your patients the assurance of knowing that the PRP is from them, for them
Why not give your patients what they are looking for?
- A natural alternative to synthetic fillers without the concern of allergic reactions or unwanted side effects.
- A non surgical, biologic approach for tissue healing and regeneration using their own platelet derived growth factors and/or progenitor cells (9)
According to several studies, Platelet Rich Plasma must contain platelet counts at least 4-6 times baseline in order to be therapeutic. (3,4)PRP is rich in platelet growth factors as well as a fibrin matrix- the essentials for inducing collagen production and skin rejuvenation (2,5) as well as tissue healing and regeneration (9)
Known applications for PRP include, but are not limited to:
Sports Medicine / Pain Management
- Intra Articular for Degenerative Joint Disease and Osteoarthritis (10,11)
- Neuropathic Pain (12)
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (13)
- Epicondylitis (14)
- Plantar Fasciitis (15)
- Tendon and Muscle Injury (16)
Known applications for PPP include, but are not limited to:
Platelet Poor Plasma is a rich source of fibrin matrix which has been used for extra injection sites including the hands and upper arms, or a mask post laser resurfacing. (7,8)