[av_image src=’http://enam.co.id/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Thumb-Spica-Fracture.jpg’ attachment=’1817′ attachment_size=’full’ align=’center’ animation=’no-animation’ styling=” hover=’av-hover-grow’ link=” target=” caption=” font_size=” appearance=” overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_text_color=’#ffffff’][/av_image]
[av_textblock size=’15’ font_color=” color=”]
Thumb Spica Fracture Brace
Designed to provide stabilization to the thumb, first metacarpophalangeal (MCP) joint, the first carpometacarpal (CMC) joint, wrist joint, distal radius and distal ulna. Useful for all injuries to the thumb, such as Bennett’s or complex Rolando’s fractures, suspected or confirmed navicular (scaphoid) fractures, and for other carpal bone injuries. Also useful for fractures to the distal radius and/or distal ulna, Colles fractures, Salter-Harris pediatric wrist and forearm injuries. Used for acute injuries as well as for post-op support. Not made with natural rubber latex.
Suggested HCPC: L3984
[av_toggle_container initial=’0′ mode=’accordion’ sort=”]
[av_toggle title=’VIDEOS’ tags=”][/av_toggle]
[av_toggle title=’FEATURES & BENEFIT ‘ tags=”]
- The ability to thermoform and custom fit the Brace to the patient’s extremity ensures a comfortable fit.
- Top cover made of hook compatible material will accommodate hook-and-loop attachment anywhere on the brace.
- Bivalve thumb opening accommodates swelling or dressings to provide a better fit.
- Extended length of the thumb for maximum protection and can be trimmed (as directed by the physician).
- Full hook-and-loop release ribbon allows for easier and more comfortable application, removal and reapplication of the brace.
- BOA Closure System allows for quick adjustment in circumferential compression.
[av_toggle title=’SPECIFICATIONS’ tags=”][/av_toggle]
[av_toggle title=’ACCESSORIES ‘ tags=”][/av_toggle]
[av_toggle title=’EDUCATION ‘ tags=”]
Operating BOA® Lacing System
- Lift Boa® Knob. (Figure 1)
- Pull Tab. (Figure 2)
- Pull hook-and-loop Full Release Ribbon – to open fully.
To Close and Tighten:
- Push Boa® Knob down. (Figure 3)
- Turn Boa® Knob clockwise. (Figure 3)
- Boa® Knob must be in the down locked position when wearing brace.
Three Keys to Success with Exos
- Not Too Tight – Wear it Right and leave some “WIGGLE ROOM”
- If the brace and skin get wet, they “CAN’T STAY WET”
- Keep your “SKIN AND BRACE CLEAN AND DRY”
Please download the attached PDF document for the full document on how to care for your Exos.
[av_toggle title=’RELATED PRODUCTS ‘ tags=”]
[av_toggle title=’DOCUMENTS ‘ tags=”]