[av_image src=’http://enam.co.id/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Shortarm-Fracture-Open-Thumbs.jpg’ attachment=’1819′ attachment_size=’full’ align=’center’ animation=’no-animation’ styling=” hover=’av-hover-grow’ link=” target=” caption=” font_size=” appearance=” overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_text_color=’#ffffff’][/av_image]
[av_textblock size=’16’ font_color=” color=”]
Short Arm Fracture Brace — Open Thumb
The open thumb design allows for enhanced ease of fit and patient comfort while the lycra top cover allows for faster heating and cooling to speed the application process. The ability to heat form and custom fit ensures proper uniform support and comfortable fit. Provides support and protection for major injuries to the wrist. Used primarily for fractures to the distal radius or distal ulna, and can be employed for acute injuries as well as post-operatively. Not made with natural rubber latex.
Suggested HCPC: L3982/3984
[av_toggle_container initial=’0′ mode=’accordion’ sort=”]
[av_toggle title=’VIDEOS ‘ tags=”]
Toggle Content goes here
[av_toggle title=’FEATURES & BENEFIT ‘ tags=”]
- The ability to thermoform and custom fit the Brace to the patient’s extremity ensures a comfortable fit.
- A contact closure release tab has been added to allow brace to open more fully for easier application.
- Ulnar styloid relief holes help reduce pressure on bony prominence.
- BOA Closure System allows for quick adjustment in circumferential compression and can be locked with BOA Locking Ring.
[av_toggle title=’SPECIFICATIONS ‘ tags=”][/av_toggle]
[av_toggle title=’ACCESSORIES ‘ tags=”][/av_toggle]
[av_toggle title=’EDUCATION’ tags=”]
Operating Boa® Lacing System
- Lift Boa® Knob. (Figure 1)
- Pull Tab. (Figure 2)
To Close and Tighten:
- Push Boa® Knob down. (Figure 3)
- Turn Boa® Knob clockwise. (Figure 3)
- Boa® Knob must be in the down locked position when wearing brace.
Three Keys to Success with Exos
- Not Too Tight – Wear it Right and leave some “WIGGLE ROOM”
- If the brace and skin get wet, they “CAN’T STAY WET”
- Keep your “SKIN AND BRACE CLEAN AND DRY”
Please download the attached PDF document for the full document on how to care for your Exos.
[av_toggle title=’RELATED PRODUCTS ‘ tags=”][/av_toggle]
[av_toggle title=’DOCUMENTS ‘ tags=”]