Rehabilitation for the upper Extremities
Real objects, power control, touch applications and a whole lot of fun: this is what constitutes goal-oriented, intuitive therapy with MYRO.
The sensor-based surface is the basis for creative therapy which brings about meaning and self-determination in daily life.
Games even make therapists sweat.
- Highly adaptable
- Provides working space for more than one person
- Unilateral and bilateral training
- Can be used in combination with DIEGO
- Offers full documentation and tracking of the therapy units with TyroS software
- Interactive applications with real objects, force control and touch applications
- Neurology, orthopaedics, geriatrics and paediatrics
- Task-oriented rehabilitation with sensor-based surface and real objects
- Force detection with pressure and pull to assess
- Bilateral work enables a better rewiring of the hemispheres
- Trains gross motor skills, fine motor skills, rotation movement, hand-eye coordination, and motoric coordination
- Especially for patients with deficits in motor function, concentration, selective attention, visual-spatial perception, and spatial-perceptive ability
MYRO in Practice
- Shape recognition and reproduction
- Daily planning and routine
- Visual exploration
- Improves accuracy
- Supports creativity
- Assistive movement therapy in combination with DIEGO
- Improves motor skills and active range of motion