TYROMOTION is one of the world-wide leading providers and distributers of robotic- and computer aided rehabilitation devices. The company with the headquarters in Graz, Austria, has subsidiaries in Germany and the United States as well as two therapy institutes in Germany and Austria. The distributer-network spread across the globe. The company is focused on the research & development of innovative rehabilitation technologies for the sector of neurorehabilitation for the upper extremity.
Products of Tyromotion :
The AMADEO R7 is the latest in a long row of clinically tried and tested robotic- and computer-assisted therapy devices for fingers and hands. The new design and the specially developed tyroS software make the AMADEO R7 more flexible and offer an expanded spectrum of therapy options. Thus, the AMADEO R7 is the most advanced robotic-assisted finger-hand therapy device world-wide.
- Clever Therapy
- Ergonomics and Flexibility for Adults and Children
- Evaluation & Therapy
Tymo® impresses above all with its versatility, and it meets all requirements for training and improving equilibrium, balance and postural control as well as active employment of force and supporting activities of the upper extremities. Tymo® offers a wide variety of different applications. The pre-set initial positions (supporting oneself, sitting and standing) can be complemented by the therapist at will, with the result that there are no limits to the wide variety of applications of Tymo®.
- Easy to use due to the shared software – this enables short introduction periods
- Static and dynamic measurements and/or therapies can be performed
- Can be used for in-patient, out-patient and in-home therapy
- Very flexible application options for the upper and lower extremities
- Well-conceived assessments, interactive therapies and a well-founded reporting and documentation system
The direct movement of the arm is represented in virtual reality therapies. It feels sensational when you can regain lost functions with the help of Diego®. The playful training based on one-, two- and three-dimensional therapy modules enables a motivating rehabilitation for patients with motor, sensory and also cognitive deficits.
- Active, assistive and passive therapy options in all phases of rehabilitation
- Versatile thanks to wall installation or mobile frame
- Targeted training of the individual arms by means of uni- and bimanual training
- A therapy unit for all phases of rehabilitation – thanks to active weight relief
- The free 3D scope of movement helps the patient to regain natural movements fast
THE PABLO® SYSTEM
The Pablo® System with its very compact and convenient design offers a package of options that help patients with motor deficits of hands or arms to get moving. The Pablo® System, developed in cooperation with physicians and therapists, is a solution that combines measurement and therapy.
- Based on the latest neuro-scientific findings
- Motor deficits of neurological and orthopedic origin can be treated
- Suitable for in-patient, out-patient and in-home therapy
- Exciting and motivating therapy modules
- Suitable for children and adults