Short Arm Fracture Brace
Provides support and protection for injuries to the wrist and forearm. Used primarily for non-displaced fractures to the distal radius or distal ulna, and can be employed for acute injuries as well as for post-operative support. Not made with natural rubber latex.
Suggested HCPC: L3982/3984
FEATURES & BENEFIT
- The ability to thermoform and custom fit the Brace to the patient’s extremity ensures a comfortable fit.
- Ulnar styloid cutout reduces pressure on bony prominence.
- Sealed edges for best comfort.
- BOA Closure System allows for quick adjustment in circumferential compression and can be locked with BOA Locking Ring.
- Available in 5 colors.
Operating Boa® Lacing System
- Lift Boa® Knob. (Figure 1)
- Pull Tab. (Figure 2)
- Pull hook-and-loop Full Release Ribbon – to open fully.
To Close and Tighten:
- Push Boa® Knob down. (Figure 3)
- Turn Boa® Knob clockwise. (Figure 3)
- Boa® Knob must be in the down locked position when wearing brace.
Three Keys to Success with Exos
- Not Too Tight – Wear it Right and leave some “WIGGLE ROOM”
- If the brace and skin get wet, they “CAN’T STAY WET”
- Keep your “SKIN AND BRACE CLEAN AND DRY”
Please download the attached PDF document for the full document on how to care for your Exos.