Mobile RPW Shockwave
Like our bigger Intelect unit, the Mobile RPW offers radial pressure wave treatment as a non-invasive treatment solution for chronic tendonapathies and other soft tissue disorders. Treatments administered to the affected areas stimulate the regeneration process of injured tissues which have sustained histological changes.
Radial pressure wave therapy is best indicated for resilient conditions that have not responded to traditional therapy.
Physiological effects of the shockwave include: increased cell permeability, neovascularization, pain control and reduction of adhesions and fibrotic tissue prohibitive of healing.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Simple, user-friendly navigation
- Transmission gel bottle holder
- Transport handle
- Mode: single shock / continuous shock 1-15Hz
- 1-4 Bars of pressure, infinitely variable
- DC quiet compressor
- Universal power supply 110V-240V, 50-60Hz Mains
- 3 year warranty (accessories 1 year)
2805 | Mobile RPW Unit