DIEGO® Product Film
DIEGO® is Tyromotion´s unique robotic upper extremity rehabilitation device for neurological and orthopaedic conditions. DIEGO® skilfully assists patients with its unique intelligent weight relief. Its three-dimensional therapeutic area and virtual reality promote therapy progress and allow functional training according the individual rehabilitation goals. It helps patients to get better. Every day.
Finally, go fishing again? DIEGO® skillfully assists patients with its unique intelligent weight relief.
With its three-dimensional therapeutic area and virtual reality, DIEGO® enables the ideal transfer of what you have learned into everyday life.
Exactly with the required support.
Nothing more and nothing less.
- Robotic and sensor-based rehabilitation device
- Unilateral and bilateral therapy in one device – no configuration necessary
- Assistive and interactive therapies for the whole arm
- Applicable for adults and children in all rehabilitation phases
- Short setup time of patient to device
- End effector system (hands-on possible)
- Assist-as-needed with intelligent gravity compensation (IGC)
- Enables task-oriented training
- Training of lost arm-shoulder functionalities in neurological, pediatric, orthopaedic and geriatric impairments
- Distal support allows for a proximal initiation of movement
- Active weight relief of the arms, IGC (Intelligent Gravity Compensation) promotes an optimal mobilization of the arms
Virtual Reality supports cognitive rehabilitation and stimulates neuroplastic changes in the brain
- ROM assessments as well as functional therapies for the upper extremity
- Quick and easy patient setup with arm slings that attach to the arm both unilaterally and bilaterally
- Accessible for both mobile and wheelchair patients
- Two overhead arm units, individually adjustable arm slings, motor-controlled ropes
- Sensors capture the arms’ positions as well as the joint angle
DIEGO® in Practice
- Interactive therapeutic games
- Assessments show improvements and rehabilitation progression
- Reporting and documentation save diagnoses and therapy results
- Enables the ideal transfer of what the patient has learned into everyday life
- Quick change between adults and children
- High net therapy time
- Interactive therapies and task-oriented training with objects
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical movements as well as cyclical and cooperative sequences of movement