The Natural, Next Step in the Skincare Continuum
Clear + Brilliant® is effective, proactive laser skincare for helping maintain youthful-looking skin. Based on innovative fractional laser technology, Clear + Brilliant is perfect for patients who want to refresh their look, help address the signs of aging and do all they can to keep their skin looking younger and more radiant. Offering two handpieces for optimized outcomes, Clear + Brilliant is an effective laser treatment clinically proven to help address the effects of aging skin.
Clear + Brilliant treatments are effective and designed to fit into a patient’s busy lifestyle.The Clear + Brilliant Original handpiece is designed for proactive and maintenance care, while the Clear + Brilliant Perméa® handpiece enhances skin permeability to increase the benefits of a topical regimen for improvements in skin appearance.
For many patients, Clear + Brilliant is a natural, next step in the skincare continuum – a true fractional laser treatment that is proven and effective. And since there is typically no downtime, Clear + Brilliant treatments fit into a patient’s busy lifestyle as an easy treatment to help maintain youthful-looking skin.
The Clear + Brilliant® Laser System (1440nm and 1927nm hand pieces) is used for dermatological procedures to address skin laxity and tone and for general skin resurfacing.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- The following contraindications are routine for many laser treatments and may also be associated with non-ablative Clear + Brilliant Laser System treatments. You may not be an appropriate candidate for a treatment if you:
- Have been diagnosed with or possibly have actinic keratosis, melasma, rosacea, or other significant skin conditions (e.g., skin cancer, active infections, cold sores, open wounds, rashes, burns, inflammation, eczema, psoriasis);
- Are predisposed to keloid formation or excessive scarring;
- Have a condition that may compromise the immune system, such as HIV, lupus, scleroderma, or systemic infections;
- Have a known sensitivity to light or if you are taking photosensitizing agents or medications;
- Are on systemic steroids (e.g., prednisone, dexamethasone), which should be rigorously avoided prior to and throughout the course of treatment;
- Are using retinoids, which should be avoided for at least 2 weeks prior to and during treatment;
- Are undergoing isotretinoin acne treatment or taking drugs in a similar class;
- Have skin that is still recovering from a cosmetic procedure, such as a chemical or mechanical peel, or laser resurfacing; or
- Have had botulinum toxin injections, or dermal fillers (such as collagen or hyaluronic acid) within the past 2 weeks.
Talk to your doctor for more information about Clear + Brilliant, and see www.clearandbrilliant.com