Boxer’s Fracture Brace
FEATURES & BENEFIT
- The ability to thermoform and custom fit the Brace to the patient’s extremity ensures a comfortable fit.
- Dorsal hook-and-loop secure tab allows the practitioner to secure the over-lapping (top) portion of brace to better manage brace stability.
- Hook-and-loop fastener straps across the web space and around the 4th and 5th digits can be attached anywhere to the surface of the brace for better stability and greater comfort.
- Finger section can be trimmed (as directed by the physician) to accommodate desired range of motion.
- BOA Closure System allows for quick adjustment in circumferential compression and can be locked with BOA Locking Ring.
EXOS TOP LOADING OVEN