AMADEO Five Fingers
One Amadeo For All Phases of Rehabilitation
The AMADEO is the latest in a long row of clinically tried and tested robotic- and computer-assisted therapy devices for fingers and hands. The new design and the specially developed tyroS software make the AMADEO more flexible and offer an expanded spectrum of therapy options.
Thus, the AMADEO is the most advanced robotic-assisted finger-hand therapy device world-wide.
The AMADEO is suitable for all phases of finger-hand-rehabilitation. The AMADEO can be adapted to the needs of each individual patient. Small or big hands. All or single fingers. For neurological, orthopedic and pediatric applications.
In cases of limited mobility of the fingers, specific exercises on the therapy device help improve motor- and sensory functions. The finger movements stimulate the brain and thus the neoformation of synapses.
The AMADEO simulates the natural grasping motion and executes automated movement sequences. Depending on the degree of neurological damage, the patient can be treated passively or actively. The therapist can devise a therapy program suited for the individual patient:
- CPM (Continuous Passive Motion) Therapy: The passive hand is stimulated
- Assistive Therapy: The hand displays function and permits active training at the patient’s limit of performance.
- Interactive Therapy: active training with specifically developed virtual therapy games.
The AMADEO also NEWLY includes:
- Improved evaluation of the force actively exerted by the patient, as well as the active Range of Motion (ROM)
- Tonus and spasticity measurement
- Spasticity therapy and sensitivity training